Party Lighting Sacramento


Please visit our full design gallery at


http://partylightingsacramento.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wedding Lighting Sacramento goes to Cornerstone Sonoma

Wedding Lighting Sacramento makes event lighting impact at Cornerstone Sonoma.

"Party lighting is an exciting profession and when I have the ability to have an experience along with my bride and groom, that's when my profession feels like a vacation."

Cornerstone Sonoma is one of our favorite venues. We are always excited when a couple chooses us to provide the atmosphere and on September 17. It was no exception.  The gardens at Cornerstone are second to none.  The artwork, the designs, and the ability to open the heart and question the mind is spectacular. My staff and I had the most amazing time.  We loaded in extra early to leave time to enjoy this glorious place.  We dined in the cafe... "oh my what a meal".  I felt as if I were back in Italy or France with the beautiful surroundings, little shops, and amazing food.

Of course this amazing place is a masterpiece to light.  The great big tent, the rustic barn, and the surrounding gardens.  It looked spectacular!

My fiance and I even slipped away to the Lilly pond and had our own little private wedding ceremony. It was so romantic just him, me and the garden cat who stepped in as minister.  Now that's my dream wedding heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment